Proton Suprima S is the safest car in the world?

I am not sure either it is true or not, or either it is just a marketing gimmick. We, Malaysians, most of us not so proud with our national cars and always try to find its' weaknesses. 

I myself drive Perodua. My first car is Perodua Kancil, and the second car is Perodua Myvi. I never drive any Proton car not because it is not a good car, but I did not have opportunity to drive a Proton car. To make it worse, none of my family members have Proton. So sad uh?


I think, the new Proton model is pretty nice. The price and the specifications is way cheaper than Toyota Vios. And it's comes with Turbo Engine. 

What's most important is, this car has 6 airbags. Which means, Proton put the safety of passengers at the highest priority.

If you don't know how good is Proton, better check this out (click). Trust me, you will be surprised!

1 comment:

charlie gill said...

Traveling with a child aged 4 to above? Does not worry, Silver taxi service provide you branded, secure, and comfortable booster seats. On booking anywhere in Melbourne on a single call.
Silver Service Geelong