Cheap Car Rental Malaysia

Some of you might wonder how to get a cheap car rental in Malaysia, right? Here, let me share you some tips.

Malaysia has a freelancer site too, actually. But not many of us aware. It is called Mudah.my. Most of the advertisement on Mudah.my are in Malay Language, English Language and maybe Mandarin. So here you should able to understand at least Malay and English languages advertisement.

The rate at Mudah is way cheaper than any other car rental services in Malaysia (as far as I know lah). This is because most of them are cars from the owner, not company. Meaning that, if you have a few cars at home and nobody use it, you can easily rent it out for anyone. It is better than let you car alone under the garage, right?

Just use Mudah.my search box and type "sewa kereta", or "car rental". You will get the search result based on the location you choose. Easy, right? So you can choose which car, which owner and what rate you want. What make it more interesting, you also can negotiate. Please don't hesitate to negotiate or ask for discount. You are renting a car directly from the owner, not a company so for sure they can give you the best rate.

1 comment:

Suria Car Rental said...

Did I just read you are looking for a cheap car rental Kuala Lumpur. I got the most cheapest one and the best service through your blog