New Proton Suprima S

Just launched by Proton is a new model called Proton Suprima S. This is cute car, and I believe that it is the best proton car. The design looks great. 

Proton Suprima S comes with turbo engine, not just like any other Proton's cars. The price for Proton Suprima S in Malaysia starts from RM76,338. It might be lower for oversea market compared to the local market (as we know, Proton Persona in foreign countries is cheaper than in Malaysia which we don't know why. So it may be the same for this model too).





Anyway, here is the picture for Proton Suprima S. It's looks really cool and sexy.

Honestly, I will not buy this car. Not because it is not a great car, not also because I am not proud of Malaysian cars. But to me, the price is way too expensive for a local car. I believe, Proton should make the price cheaper.  

I wonder how much is the rate for "rent a car in Kelantan for Proton Suprima S". If Proton Wira is around RM150 per day, this car should be at least RM230 per day. It might be more expensive in Kelantan.

1 comment:

charlie gill said...

My Silver Service offers you the highest quality, hand-picked chauffeurs in Melbourne and also the very best luxury service in other worldwide locations, to our attention to the very last detail of your exact requirement.
Taxi Geelong City