MPV Hybrid in Malaysia

The only hybrid cars I ever drove is Honda Insight, it was test drive that I participate in Malacca in August 2013. I never tried any other models, it was pretty awesome and amazing. I love it, Honda Insight. It's really well fitted my body but due to some reason, I am still driving my cute grey Perodua Myvi. Haha Maybe soon, I will upgrade to Honda Insight. 

Oh Allah, give me more rezeki then I can buy a new car and a new house too. Ameen.

But now, I noticed that there is a new MPV Hybrid car in Malaysia. Nope, it's not from Proton but it's from Nissan.

Nissan Serena S-Hybrid in the town!!!



Nissan is a good brand from Japan. My dad's first car is Nissan Sunny and he kept it for 27 years until he sold that car for someone else at RM3,000. Not because my dad maintained the car very well, but I think it is well built already. That's the reason why I trust on Nissan. 

Here is the latest promotion for those who are interested to get this Hybrid MPV from Nissan. 

HIRE PURCHASE INTEREST RATE


FROM 2.38%* PER ANNUM UP TO 5 YEARS.

FREE first three scheduled maintenance services.

First 1000km, 5000km & 10000km for service parts, engine oil & labour.

FREE Motorist Personal Accident Insurance +

Maximum liability for any one accident at RM 75,000. 

The price for this car starts from RM149,500.  Well, how much should be the rate if I buy this car for rent a car services?

No comments: